Tuesday, February 02, 2010

and then i read.

after i stopped drooling over the pictures below, i decided to read what luxirare had to say...

Alber Elbaz speaks about “lightness” during interviews before his collections. I think his summation of what women need seems pretty accurate. Yes, we need lightness/ease/mobility. I love the way Elbaz makes clothes. His Lanvin spring 2008 collection made me cry. I like lightness. He is rare, a genius, and I like that he is chubby. Pies should be light too. I don’t like big pies, with one flavor. I want to change everyday. I have internet, my iphone, and many choices. I’ve simply turned into a big ball of vacillation- going back and forth between a circle of different flavors/opportunities. This is why fashion blogs are so great. Mobility, I can access blog content from anywhere, magazines are heavy, they need to stay at home so my shoulder can rest. After I’ve had a little view on one person’s blog, I move onto the next and the next. All different. All fast, all immediate gratification. Pies, they need to be the same. I want a couple of bites, and I want to be done with it. I want to pop open my bag when I’m hungry and taste a little sweetness. I don’t want commitment. I want to be promiscuous with my food. I want to eat pie, but I don’t want a whole slice- I want to try other flavors too, but for just a little, and move onto another. If I have one slice, I may have guilt hanging over me all day. I want little pies, yes, with more pie crust than filling. 50 calories or less, no guilt. Eating pie slices makes me feel fat. Lolipop-Pies, perhaps this would work. Rotating flavors. Grab and go. In and out. Blackberry, pumpkin, apple, banana…my favorites. You see I am very slutty about my food. Yes this post revolves around lollipop sticks.


brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment